At Pento, we're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We're a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We're looking for a Customer Success Operations Specialist to be a trusted partner to Customer Success leadership and help our customer-facing team provide our customers with a best-in-class experience!
The short version ⏳
Where: Remote 🌎, +3/-3 CET hours.
What: Customer Success operations, metrics, reporting, process-building, etc.
Why: You will help our Customer Success and Onboarding teams work more effectively and efficiently by; optimising company-wide processes, recognising trends in data and systemising best practices, and working closely with cross-functional teams to make actionable changes.
The role 🎒
- Reporting: Create dashboards to accurately and efficiently track key success metrics.
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of Customer Experience and analyse them to understand what is working well and what needs to be improved.
- Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content CSMs touch-points along the customer journey to drive optimal product adoption and net promoter score.
- External Communications: Create playbooks on scaled engagement and create customer outreach templates.
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk customers, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide the path to escalation.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team.
- Align with the Support Team on the resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team.
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers.
- Help the Onboarding team overcome any delays in implementation.
- Team Structure: Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs.
- Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively.
- Systems: Implement and manage the software that facilitates CSM Ops activities.
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar operations or consulting role.
- You have organisation and project management experience.
- You have proficiency with Excel and Salesforce.
- You're data-driven and have a passion for leveraging data to influence decisions. Experience in data mining and analysis is a plus.
- You're empathetic and understand that we place the customer experience at the forefront of everything that we do.
- You're a good communicator and can explain things clearly and easily.
- You can solve problems quickly but effectively, taking one step at a time.
- You can work under pressure and act quickly on changing demands.
- You can work independently but also thrive as part of a team.
- You have a positive outlook and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude.
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success.
- Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice.
- Unlimited time off and yearly team summits.
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory.
You can read more about our broader perks here.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. Instead of relying on spreadsheets, bank transfers, and countless manual checks, our platform gives you complete control over every step with easy-to-use, cloud-based tools, real-time calculations, greater transparency, and exceptional support.
You can watch a short product demo by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here.
Our team and environment 💜
You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our progressive environment of people-first practices supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. This enables our mission of building a truly inclusive environment.
Why now is a really exciting time to join us 🚀
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever.
- Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process.
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we're probably being conservative here).
- We're helping over hundreds of companies run payroll across the UK and on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento — our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way).
Apply here 🙋🏽♀️ We look forward to hearing from you!