At Pento we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. We’re looking for an Account Executive to help deliver the best buying experience in the market and keep our hyper-growth momentum going.
The role ✨
We are looking for an Account Executive to help us grow and acquire new business in the UK market. You’ll be joining our growing Sales Team and work closely with our Head of Sales
You will be given your own franchise and a yearly target in ACV to achieve – but we’ll be guiding you and giving you the tools and processes you need to predictively overachieve and exceed your goals.
We are a hyper-growth company: if you're successful in your role there will be plenty of opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility.
What will you be doing? 💼
Qualify, Educate and Acquire new customers
- Work closely with other Account Executives and Head of Sales to constantly improve our commercial strategy and sales playbook;
- Own the sales cycle from discovery and demos, to handling objections and articulating benefits, to negotiating and closing the deal;
- Work closely with a team of Sales Development Representative to ensure the quality of our pipeline and a high volume of leads
- Evangelise our product both online and offline by engaging and interacting with customers and prospects;
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with potential customers - a no is an encouragement to redouble your efforts 😉
- Stay in touch with your won customers, collaborate with Customer Success to ensure they thrive, and actively ask for referrals;
Collect and share feedback
- Collect insights around the pain points expressed by prospects using other solutions torun payroll;
- Collect insights around concerns expressed by prospects during the sales cycle;
- Build and maintain an consistent pipeline for company-wide forecasting and planning;
- Be the voice of our customers and share insights collected with your team and other business functions
We'd love to hear from you if 👀
- You have done this before and have a proven track record of hitting your quota in a business development/commercial focused role at a SaaS company;
- You have a knack for sales tools and automating processes;
- You have the ability to quickly understand and empathise with pain points a potential customer is experiencing and clearly articulate why Pento is the solution to their problem;
- You have an ambitious aptitude and sales instincts enabling you to hit and exceed your targets;
- You want to learn and improve every day – and you want to help people around you grow along with you;
- You are driven and resilient – when things get tough, you step up;
- You love what you do and take pride in how you do it.
What can you expect? 🧧
- Competitive salary;
- Tech and equipment of your choice;
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company on an incredible trajectory;
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success;
- Remote working and flexibility.
What it's like working at Pento 👩💻
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no e-mails, and no manual bank transfers. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically.
You can see a short video by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here:
Why now is a really exciting time to join 🚀
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever
- Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we are probably conservative here)
- We are helping over 700 companies run payroll across the UK and Denmark, and are on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento - our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way)
Our team 💚
You can learn more about what we are all about and how we like to work here:
We're a remote-first company and a diverse group of people. We believe in inclusiveness and are committed to building a team as diverse as the people we create our product for, representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We welcome applications from everyone – regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100%, but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!
Apply here 🙋♀️
We look forward to hearing from you!