At Pento, we're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We're a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We're looking for a Scaled Customer Success Manager to nurture customer relationships at scale. You role will be hybrid and you will work with a small portfolio of strategic customers helping them achieve their desired business outcomes. You will also engage a larger portfolio of customers and employ high-touch and one-to-many tactics in order to drive positive business outcomes to help support high retention. This role will report to the Manager, Customer Success and will work closely with multiple cross-functional stakeholders such as Onboarding, Marketing, Support, Sales, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
The short version
Where: Remote 🌏, +3/-3 CET.
What: Customer training and engagement at scale, customer marketing, product adoption, customer relationships, customer experience, etc.
Why: We have a customer-first mindset and aim to delight our customers by optimising their post sales journey with Pento no matter their size. Enabling them to rely on quality technology to run their core operations is the essence of what we do.
The role 💬
As a Scaled Customer Success Manager at Pento, your job will be to:
- Understand your strategic customers’ goals and business priorities and build success plans to help them achieve them
- Help define your larger group of scaled customers journey and proactive engagement model
- Work with Onboarding Specialists to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing customer success
- Develop, test, and iterate on scaled playbooks and programmes to drive positive business outcomes for our largest customer base
- Track and measure the success of campaigns and programmes against set KPIs
- Assist defining the criteria for measuring customer health and analyse the data to inform the creation of programmes/initiatives to drive engagement, satisfaction, adoption and retention across the scaled customer segment
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1 to many programs, such as creating email campaigns and webinars
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product and payroll in general and help educate customers on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Manage the Success Mailbox and provide quick and knowledgeable advice for customer’s questions
- Proactively identify and flag churn risk and work actively with cross-functional teams to mitigate
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers to maximize customer value and retention
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests so that we can continue building the best payroll product the world has ever seen 😍
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You have 2-3 years experience supporting customers in customer success or customer marketing at scale within a fast-paced environment in B2B SaaS
- You have significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of customers, over a variety of mediums (phone, email, webinars)
- You have superb written and verbal communication skills (marketing experience would be a plus!)
- You have experience in 1 to many programme strategy and campaign development
- You are comfortable analysing/interpreting usage data to determine best path forward
- You have strong project management and prioritisation skills. You always keep to deadlines and never let follow-up with customers slit your net
- You are tech savvy and have experience working with systems such as Salesforce, Intercom, Front, Slack, G Suite, etc
- You are service-minded, always putting the customer first
- You are comfortable working within a remote team and are a team player
- You have an entrepreneurial, problem-solver attitude. No problem is too big or too hard
- You like working independently, but you also know when to involve your colleagues and ask for help
- You are hungry to learn. You know you don't know it all, and do what you can to help yourself and your teammates be better every day
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. Starling Bank, Pleo, Honest Burgers, PensionBee, Primer, and many more fast-growing companies, use Pento to run payroll like it should have always been.
You can watch a short product demo by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here.
Our team and environment 💜
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our people-first environment supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
- Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
- Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here.
Apply here 🙋🏽♀️ We look forward to hearing from you!