At Pento, we're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We're a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to be a trusted advisor to a portfolio of mid-market customers helping them achieve their desired business outcomes. You will develop strong relationships at all levels within the customer organisation and deploy initiatives to increase satisfaction and mitigate churn. You will also be expected to help develop the playbooks for driving engagement and satisfaction across our entire customer base.
This role will report to our Manager, Customer Success and will work closely with multiple cross-functional stakeholders such as Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
The short version
Where: Remote 🌏, +3/-3 CET.
What: Customer training, product adoption, customer relationships, customer activation, customer experience, etc.
Why: We have a customer-first mindset and aim to delight our customers by optimising their entire journey with Pento. Enabling them to rely on quality technology to run their core operations is the essence of what we do.
The role 💬
As a Customer Success Manager at Pento, your job will be to:
- Understand your customers’ goals and business priorities and build success plans to help them achieve them
- Develop relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels from day to day payroll admins to C-Level Executives
- Partner with the Onboarding team to launch Pento and minimise time to first value
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product and payroll in general and help educate customers on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Assist defining the criteria for measuring customer health and analyse the data to create initiatives to drive engagement, satisfaction, adoption and retention across the entire customer base
- Help manage the Success Mailbox and provide quick and knowledgeable advice for our Scaled customers’ questions
- Oversee escalations and work across teams to resolve issues
- Deliver regular executive business reviews for your customers and maintain and ongoing understanding of customer sentiment and health
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers to maximise customer value and retention
- Proactively identify and flag churn risk and work actively with cross-functional teams to mitigate
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests so that we can continue building the best payroll product the world has ever seen 😍
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You've been part of a fast growing customer success function before and have experience with managing mid-market customers
- You have experience working within fast-paced companies, ideally in B2B SaaS
- You have strong project management and prioritisation skills. You always keep to deadlines and never let follow-up with customers slit your net
- You have demonstrated excellence in the past and are highly achievement orientated.
- You’re comfortable working within a remote team and are a team player
- You have superb written and verbal communication skills
- You are tech savvy and have experience working with systems such as Salesforce, Front, Slack, G Suite, etc
- You're service-minded, always putting the customer first
- You have an entrepreneurial, problem-solver attitude. No problem is too big or too hard
- You like working independently, but you also know when to involve your colleagues and ask for help
- You have a continuous improvement mindset. You are constantly optimising your workflows and, as a result, our customer's experience
- You’re hungry to learn. You know you don't know it all, and do what you can to help yourself and your teammates be better every day
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. Starling Bank, Pleo, Honest Burgers, PensionBee, Primer, and many more fast-growing companies, use Pento to run payroll like it should have always been.
You can watch a short product demo by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here.
Our team and environment 💜
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our people-first environment supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
- Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
- Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here.
Apply here 🙋🏽♀️ We look forward to hearing from you!