At Pento, we're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We're a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We're looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to build an enablement team to provide our sales team with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. You will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process and overall customer experience. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
The role 🎒
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimise and assess enablement program.
- Determine sales enablement priorities with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholder group.
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps.
- Serve as a liaison between our GTM teams (sales, marketing, and product).
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps.
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training.
- Facilitate content creation, and use with sales and marketing teams.
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy.
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team.
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing value.
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You have 5+ years of experience in a high-performance sales organisation, in sales, enablement, or a related L&D role.
- You have a strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training.
- You have experience with content management and learning management systems.
- You're able to build strong internal relationships and drive collaboration.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You're a fast learner.
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success.
- Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice.
- Unlimited time off and yearly team summits.
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory.
You can read more about our broader perks here.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. Instead of relying on spreadsheets, bank transfers, and countless manual checks, our platform gives you complete control over every step with easy-to-use, cloud-based tools, real-time calculations, greater transparency, and exceptional support.
You can watch a short product demo by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here.
Our team and environment 💜
You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our progressive environment of people-first practices supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. This enables our mission of building a truly inclusive environment.
Why now is a really exciting time to join us 🚀
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever.
- Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process.
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we're probably being conservative here).
- We're helping over hundreds of companies run payroll across the UK and on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento — our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way).
Apply here 🙋🏽♀️ We look forward to hearing from you!