At Pento we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. We're looking for a full-time People and Operations Associate to join our growing team. Your mission is to help us ensure processes run smoothly and everyone can do their best work.
What will you be doing? 💼
- Designing and implementing an incredible pre-boarding, onboarding, and induction journey for our new starters;
- helping build and promote our employer brand;
- updating, verifying, and maintaining people information in Humaans (HRIS);
- staying up to date with People compliance;
- assist with compiling People reports on an ad-hoc basis
Remote and office management
- Managing our office spaces (both in London and in Copenhagen);
- managing equipment;
- organising socials, both in-office and remote;
- helping organise our company-wide retreats
- Checking invoices & investigating queries on invoices;
- ensuring our providers are paid on time;
- managing staff expense claims and processing
- Optimising our existing processes across teams and ensuring we use the best technologies for the job;
- actively coordinate and deliver initiatives as required
We'd love to hear from you if 👀
- You have a couple of years experience: ideally in a similar role in People and/or Operations in a rapidly growing startup
- You have good organisational skills: you’ll be working on many different things at the same time and priorities can change along the way
- You can work at a fast pace and under pressure
- You ask great questions and take the initiative: you thrive on getting things done
- You are approachable and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What can you expect? 🧧
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience);
- Tech and equipment of your choice;
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company on an incredible trajectory;
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success;
- Remote working and flexibility.
What it's like working at Pento 👩💻
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no e-mails, and no manual bank transfers. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically.
You can see a short video by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here:
Why now is a really exciting time to join 🚀
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever
- Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we are probably conservative here)
- We are helping over 700 companies run payroll across the UK and Denmark, and are on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento - our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way)
Our team 💚
You can learn more about what we are all about and how we like to work here:
We're a remote-first company and a diverse group of people. We believe in inclusiveness and are committed to building a team as diverse as the people we create our product for, representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We welcome applications from everyone – regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100%, but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!
Apply here 🙋♀️
We look forward to hearing from you!