At Pento we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. We're looking for a Customer Operations Specialist to help us gain insights on our customers and drive improvements across all aspects of our CS team's operations.
We've just raised our series A of $15.6M to bring the future of payroll to even more companies, and we're now looking for new team members to join our growing team.
The short version
Where: Remote 🌎, +3/-3 CET hours
What: Customer Operations, customer metrics, customer reports, support, customer relationships, process-building, etc.
Why: We believe great Operations are the glue to delivering the best and most consistent customer experience. You will help our team perform at their best by optimising workflows, and providing valuable data to drive decisions.
- You can see all our tool stack here:
- Your new best friend is called Salesforce!
The job description 💬
As a Customer Operations Specialist at Pento, your job will be to:
- In every steps we take, we aim to deliver the best Customer Experience
- Understand the customer journey, from implementation through lifecycle success, and upgrade internal processes accordingly.
- Build and maintain dashboards providing customer insights to the rest of the Pento organisation, and especially Sales, Product, Engineering.
- Measure channel ROI vs perceived customer value (e.g. leveraging NPS)
- Facilitate A/B testing for On-boarding, Support and CS and measure the impact of our initiatives.
- Facilitate new channels implementation, such as in-app messaging.
- Monitor and optimise the daily workflows of our CRM.
- Analyse key data touch-points and start tracking KPIs, measuring performance trends.
- Optimise our processes to improve the overall productivity for the CS team, enabling them to handle incoming customer enquiries and proactively anticipate needs.
- Support the team's implementation of tools and process, proactively identifying areas of improvement, streamlining opportunities or finding alternatives that improve the efficiency of the team.
- Assist with our hiring forecast within the commercial cross-functional teams.
- Build and deliver reports to provide insights and support decision-making process.
- Identify drivers to optimise LTV:CAC ratio.
- Support team manager(s) by building and maintaining dashboards, reporting on both team and customer performance.
What we're looking for 🕵️♀️
We're looking for someone who's organised, processes-smart, and excited to be creating and constantly refining the team’s workflows. You will be a key team member providing insights and data around the team's daily operations.
Please reach out if you're interested — even if you don't think you fully fit the description. We're happy to chat!
- You have experience working within fast-paced companies, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- You have experience using the core CS systems, processes and best practices, and you are able to translate business requirements into Customer Support processes and tooling (we currently are using Intercom, Front, Forest, Linear).
- You know customer experience is the result of all the interactions between the customer and the company. You understand the entire journey and leverage it to make decisions and provide insights.
- Where you believe gains can be made, you challenge the team to increase productivity and find more scalable solutions.
- You are familiar with integrations and systems consolidation.
- You are well organised and analytical. You like systems, processes and workflows.
- You are a great team player who can identify where to help/optimise proactively.
- You are a good communicator. You can explain things clearly and easily.
- You can solve problems quickly but effectively, taking one step at a time.
- You can work under pressure and act quickly on changing demands.
- You can work independently but also thrive as part of a team.
What is Pento? 🤔
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no manual bank transfers, no e-mails, and no manual work. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically. Our customers usually run payroll internally, but rely on us to give them world-class payroll support in case they have any questions - that's where you come in!
You can see a quick video by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here:
What can you expect? 🧧
- Competitive salary, depending on experience;
- An employee equity option plan so you can benefit from our success;
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey of growth 🎉
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Remote working and flexibility - as long as the work gets done!
Our team 💚
You can learn more about what we are all about here:
Hi there 👋 Pento Home is where we document and share everything that makes Pento, Pento. Most of it is public - feel free to take a look around 🤗
We're a remote-first company and a diverse group of people. We believe in inclusiveness and are committed to building a team as diverse as the people we create our product for, representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We welcome applications for everyone – regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100%, but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!