The short version ⏳
Where: Remote 🌏, +3/-3 CET
What: Customer onboarding, payroll discrepancies, data entry, customer relations, team management, process building
Why: We believe great onboarding is just as important as great technology. Helping our customers get a good start at Pento and worry less about payroll is a crucial part of what we offer.
The role ✨
We're looking for someone to help us continue to build a world-class onboarding experience, and build/lead a great onboarding team. Organised, attention to detail, and great at communication are just a few of your traits.
This is a great opportunity if you deeply believe providing a great customer experience is the most important goal for a company.
What will you be doing? 💼
- Your top priority will be to provide the best onboarding experience for our new customers;
- You will work with Customer Success and your team to guide customers with a detailed onboarding plan with key milestones and ensure customers meet their go-live date;
- You will make sure the team process and validate a customer’s payroll data and set up their accounts in a user-friendly and efficient manner;
- You will work with the customer to run "parallel runs", helping them transition smoothly from their previous payroll provider to Pento;
- You will work with the team to give in depth product tours to new users, assisting new customers in setting up integrations and providing further training for advanced features;
- You will create strong channels of communication with your team and other departments, including our Customer Success team;
- You will be a great listener and feedback product requests/customer insights to the product team;
- You will be an inspiring leader, who will motivate your team and build an exceptional experience for our customers.
Who are we looking for? 👀
- You have 1-2 years in a similar role;
- You have strong Excel/GSheet skills;
- You are a great communicator and have excellent written skills;
- You had managed a small team before;
- You are a proficient English speaker;
- You are thrilled to work in a fast pace environment working to tight deadlines;
- Experience working in SaaS start-up/scale-up a plus;
- Experience working remotely is a plus;
- Knowledge/experience of payroll a plus but not essential
About us 👋
At Pento we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. We're looking for a Payroll Onboarding Specialist to help us build great relationships with our customers, and provide them with world-class onboarding and support.
We've just raised our series A of $15.6M to bring the future of payroll to even more companies and we're now looking for new team members to join our growing team. You'll be in the first 10 hires for our CS Team!
What is Pento? 🤔
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no manual bank transfers, no e-mails, and no manual work. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically. Our customers usually run payroll internally, but rely on us to give them world-class payroll support in case they have any questions - that's where you come in!
You can see a quick video by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here:
What can you expect? 🧧
- Competitive package;
- An employee equity option plan so you can benefit from our success;
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey of growth 🎉
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Remote working and flexibility - as long as the work gets done!
Our team 💚
You can learn more about what we are all about here:
Hi there 👋 Pento Home is where we document and share everything that makes Pento, Pento. Most of it is public - feel free to take a look around 🤗
We're a remote-first company and a diverse group of people. We believe in inclusiveness and are committed to building a team as diverse as the people we create our product for, representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We welcome applications for everyone – regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100%, but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!