At Pento, we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. And we're building a better and more progressive working environment for our people alongside. We raised $15.6m at Series A and we've only just gotten started! 🚀
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us build great relationships with our customers, and provide them with world-class onboarding and support. You will be at the front row, talking to customers, owning the relationship and helping them get the best out of Pento!
The short version
Where: Remote 🌏, +3/-3 CET
What: Customer training, product adoption, customer relationships, customer activation, customer experience, etc.
Why: We have a customer-first mindset and aim to delight our customers by optimising their entire journey with Pento. Enabling them to rely on quality technology to run their core operations is the essence of what we do.
The role 🎒
As a Customer Success Manager at Pento, your job will be to:
- Be the customer's main point of contact, throughout their journey with Pento.
- Support new customers through their onboarding and implementation by scheduling demos, presentations, workshops and training.
- Implement 1-to-many initiatives to teach and help customers get the best out of the platform.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle, ensuring activation and satisfaction.
- Own end-to-end account enablement and activation through strategic planning and execution, and lead quarterly business reviews.
- Help identify and solve challenges around product adoption our customers may face.
Feedback and improvements
- Work closely with on-boarding and Ops on how to best implement Pento, and optimise workflows.
- Work closely with Support and Ops, designing one seamless customer journey, meeting our customers even before they would need help.
- Provide the product team with customer feedback so we can continue to build the best payroll product the world has ever seen 😍
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You've been part of a growing customer success function before and have experience with onboarding new customers.
- You have experience working within fast-paced companies, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- You are excited to be able to take ownership of the role and redesign it as our requirements evolve. You don't settle for the status quo, but challenge it.
- You have strong project management skills. You always keep to deadlines and never let follow-up with customers slit your net.
- You have demonstrated excellence in the past and are highly achievement orientated.
- You are comfortable working within a remote team.
- You have excellent (native or, at least at a very high proficiency) written and verbal English communication skills.
- You're service-minded, always putting the customer first.
- You have an entrepreneurial, problem-solver attitude. No problem is too big or too hard.
- You like working independently, but you also know when to involve your colleagues and ask for help.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset. You are constantly optimising your workflows and, as a result, our customer's experience.
- You are hungry to learn. You know you don't know it all, and do what you can to help yourself and your teammates be better every day.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. We're a startup trying to do something no one else has done before, which means we're dealing with a lot of questions and what-ifs.
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
- Tech and equipment of your choice
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
You can read more about our broader perks here Perks.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
We're a technology company, not an
accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no e-mails, and no manual bank transfers. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically.
You can see a short video by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here:
Our team and environment 💜
You can learn more about what we are all about and how we like to work here Pento Home.
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our progressive environment of people-first practices supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. All of this supports our mission of building a truly diverse team and inclusive environment.
Why now is a really exciting time to join us 🚀
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever
- Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we are probably conservative here)
- We are helping over 700 companies run payroll across the UK and are on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento - our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way)
Apply here 🙋🏽♀️ We look forward to hearing from you!